RIDE365.com Shipping Policy
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations.
What shipping carriers do you use?
For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders up to 5 pounds. Most orders over 5 pounds will be shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground or your expedited method of choice. Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS. All other orders require a physical address for delivery.
For Canada and international locations, we currently ship via USPS, UPS & DHL.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from [email protected] If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
Please note that all charges on your account for RIDE365.com will appear as Ride365 II LLC.
Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed, please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your shipping confirmation email.
When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a shipping confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has shipped and will trackable with the carrier within 24 hours.
How long will it typically take for my order to arrive?
Ground orders are generally processed Monday–Friday, within a few hours of the time the order is placed, except during holidays. All orders are subject to product availability. Any UPS expedited order placed by 1 p.m. Monday–Friday CST will ship same day. Please note any expedited order placed after 1 p.m. CST or on Saturday/Sunday will ship the following business day.
Once your order is processed in our warehouse you will receive an email shipment notification with tracking information. This email informs you that your order has shipped and will trackable with the carrier within 24 hours.
- USPS-BPM usually delivers in 1-5 days (except for: Alaska—in approx. 2 weeks, and Hawaii—in approx. 3 weeks) but is not guaranteed. Orders will not receive tracking information and delivery will be made by US Post Office.
- UPS Ground delivers within 5 business days to most locations. Orders will receive tracking information.
- UPS Second Day Air is guaranteed to deliver by the end of the second business day following shipping to most locations and residential delivery is by 7 p.m. Service may be limited in some locations. Orders will receive tracking information.
- UPS 3 Day Select is guaranteed to arrive by the end of the 3rd business day following shipping. Residential delivery is by 7 p.m. Method is not available for Alaska, Hawaii or US Territories. Orders will receive tracking information.
UPS guarantees delivery as stated on expedited orders only. UPS and Simple Truths do not guarantee delivery when delays are beyond UPS control due to adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, or mechanical failure.
What are shipping (postage) and handling costs?
Shipping and handling costs vary and are based on:
- The shipping method you select
- The size and weight of the order
- Your delivery destination, which is based on your country, city, and postal code.
How does the free shipping work?
We offer free standard ground shipping to U.S. locations based on a minimum online order. Online orders to U.S. addresses receive free shipping on ground orders over $99 (US) per shipping address. U.S. orders of $49 ship free via USPS; you can upgrade to UPS Ground for a charge.
Distribution Center Shipping Address
801 West Easy Street - Suite B
Rogers, AR 72756.
Please contact us if you have further questions regarding shipping.
Please note that our shipping policy may change at any time without notification.